Thursday, April 10, 2003

Heyo. I'm finally taking my friend Ian's advice and setting up my own blog. I'm still unclear as to what use this thing will be. One can easily perjure himself, commit libel -- essentially get in trouble --for any screwy thing he writes and makes public. I keep wondering what possible good can come out of allowing everyone who stumbles on this blog a vicarious participant in the trials and travails of your personal existence. Can one give to them anything of real value? Can they help you? Do they even care?

Still, this shamless fruit of my feelings of self-importance exists, thanks to the good people at Pyra. I signed up for it, and I'd like to keep it around. I still don't know why I want to do this. Check back with me and maybe I'll have an answer.

No comments: