Sunday, May 11, 2003

Dyolog Summer

There's Something About My Sim (reprise)

Well, it's official: I can now surf the net (WAP) via GPRS. I am happier (can't say gayer-- too many meanings) than gays on a gay pride parade (Go uh... Gayness! Incidentally, Carl Vergara's "Ang Kagila-gilalas na Pakikipagsapalaran ni Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah (Part 2)" is out, and it's a rollicking read. Pick it up!) Thank you Jesus, Thank you Globe.

And like any celphone-happy Nokia-wielding Dyolog, I wasted my money on frivolous downloads and internet airtime over my lovely lovely phone!

Yes O Dyologs, thou onerous avoiders of productive work, thou vile creatures desirous only of being seen at Starbucks and owning the latest clothes and (probably stolen) mobile phones: Embrace me, for I am one of you! ONE OF YOU! I can come out of my self-righteous closet now! No more taking responsibility for my thoughts and actions! Oh what joy to surrender my higher brain functions to the gods of Profit, Fashion Fetishes and Corporate Greed! Oh freedom! To be concerned chiefly and solely with partying every night and looking, dressing and thinking like July!

Nyahahahaha!

ahaha!

aha.

ha.

...

Oh $#iT, did I really say that?


"Are We All Here?"

I now have pictures of Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl and best of all, Sarah Michelle Gellar gracing my gallery. I have a Buffy the Vampire Slayer theme ringtone. On a lark, I got the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers theme and thereby reaffirmed my love for all things campy.

Too bad you still can't email the image of your choice from your computer to your Dyologs, er, Nokia, 3530. The bright boys at Globe still have to get around that little inconvenience.


Mr. DJ, I want to Greet My Friends

While we're having fun being Dyologs for a day, I might as well play it to the hilt:

DJ: "Hi, you're with the Triggerman on Campus Radio 97.1 What's your name? Where are you calling from?"

DEX: "Ken ai meyk a rikwes po?"

DJ: "You gotta give me your name first."

DEX: "Happy Mother's day to my mother, my father, my family and my friends--
Alain,Dacs,Diwa,Duday,Eline,Elmer,Gel,Gelo,Grooby,Homer,Ian,Jason,Jo,Nel,Nelz,Nikka,Paul,Ron,Rez,Rico..."

DJ: (Swearing under his breath) "Uh, okay. What's your favorite radio station?"

DEX: "93.9 DWKC!"

No comments: