Saturday, July 19, 2003

Wow.

I skipped over to Carver Carl's online House, and found much to my delight, a link to my blog, represented by the scholarly image of a book, "Dex and His Big Bodega". It's on the top shelf, right up there with "Cynthia" --Bauzon, of Arnold Arre fame-- "Inside". As someone who loves to cavort with fame in almost any shape --if Fame were a woman, I'd do her and marry Wisdom-- I only have this to say: "Wow."

Of course, Carver organizes his blog links alphabetically, and "D" always comes after "C" in cataloging systems I'm familiar with. Nevertheless, my thoughts are of some interest to People Who Matter --people like Carl and my other friends. And so to "Wow" I must add, "Thanks!"

More Wow

Ang Kagila-gilalas na Pakikipagsapalaran ni Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah-- on the big screen. Movie rights sold to no less than Regal Films! How ...apt! Congratulations, Carl Vergara!

No comments: