Monday, September 08, 2003

Macho-nurin Ka Ba?

The new cabinet arrived today, at around the appointed time. I'm a little disturbed by how much light the thing blocks, the way it's been positioned. Now, all I have to do is (horrors!) clean my QC room and reposition the thing so as to get the best compromise between light and privacy.

As the girlfriend paid for this five-foot monster, I am almost beginning to see myself in an apron and dress jumping up and down with typical early 20th century housewife glee. (Brrr!) Someday, somehow, I shall return the favor.

Thief! Update

We've talked to the bulding administrator. Affable guy; been assigned at this particular condo for about a year, to save it. Too bad for us, he started with the condo's accounting system, which --I will admit-- looked like it needed major resuscitation, fast.
At any rate, the cops are likely going to rummage through the condo unit and dust the place for prints come Monday. I keep thinking the only prints they'll find in there are honey's and my own.

Mountains of Garbage

It's 8:00 p.m. and I'm still cleaning up my room (I started at 1:00 p.m.). My pores are open, releasing huge amounts of sweat and embedded dirt. I'm sneezing and snuffling. My nose must look like a damn prune by now. I feel bad. I cannot believe that one room can hold so much waste paper.

No comments: