Monday, November 03, 2003

Little Goals

As soon as I can financially walk again, I'm reviving my moribund bank account before it joins my six previous dead bank accounts. I am buying a new computer with what my friends and Honey call "The Works." I'll then pay for decent webspace so I can put up lewd pictures and anything else I might want. I will glorify my personal fame whore while cavorting in the nude with my "geisha." I will make mad love to my muse and pay obeisance to my Christian Deity for allowing me a little taste of the prosperity he is alleged to shower upon his faithful (non-Catholic) flock.

A year from that date, I will move out of my house, to quiet the spirits that bedevil my Dad, my Mom and Me. In two years I will have quit my day job to get another that's not as stressful. In two more years I will have begun paying (or at least filling the bank account) for my new house. All the while I shall grow as a visual artist and writer into a Power Unto Myself.

This is wishful thinking right now, but my heart, my loins and my belly burns for this nevertheless. Please wish me well on another new journey.

No comments: