- 1. v. to become absorbed in thought, to ruminate;
- 2. n. any of the nine sister godesses associated with the Graces, in Greek mythology, and regarded as presiding over learning and creative arts;
- 3. n. the personification of a guiding genius or principal source of inspiration;
- 4. n. the creative spirit of a person;
- 5. n. benign aspect of at least one personage in Dexterian literature responsible for poetry and the visual arts. Said to inspire love and awe in those who see her, she appears in many depictions as a young woman with "auburn hair" and "silver-framed eyes." She turns 26 today.
Happy birthday, Dear.