Saturday, August 28, 2004

Antisocial

My blogging friends will have noticed the dead silence from my corner of existence. My excuse is that I've been busy. I still read your blogs, by the by. I'm really sorry that I cannot be as present to you guys as proper friendships require me to be. I promise I will make amends, as soon as my life receives the mending it needs.

More Changes

I'm overhauling the Big Bodega again. While the original split (Bodega, Fringe Living, Dexterian Lit) answered some of my needs, it's raised some problems as well.

For example: Philosophy has always been a complicated subject that's a little hard to process, ergo to write about. Worse, it threatens to bore readers half to death. Bodega simply cannot keep up with the output of Fringe Living, which has become my de facto home page.

With any luck, I'll have solved this and other problems, while giving my blog a new look.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was looking for blogs about tai chi and came across yours. I have whats referred to as a hard style Karate School and this is something we've been contemplating adding to it. Great blog you have and I've enjoyed reading the posts on it.

Erik Mann said...

another great blog from you guys. i'd point you to mine but it isn't yet the way I'd like it. i do have a website that I think is cool, kind of almost about martial art studio

Erik Mann said...

another great post...cool blog...erik

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.