Monday, October 10, 2005

I'm feeling the jetlag and I'm not even on a plane. I've logged a thousand or so kilometers on overland travel by now. And I've got more kilometers to finish up today. But the weather is kind even if it's cold. I hope the winters aren't as cruel as they're made out to be. I could live here if I could speak the language better and get used to the weirdness. The men look like women and the women look like dolls. While I like the anime there isn't enough of it on the hotel channels (they only have five or so in this hotel-- I am falling in love with it. I just wish a night's stay wasn't so expensive).

2 comments:

swampy said...

didn't know you were in Japan. How long are you staying there? Didn't know about the other thing too.... well, your friends are here for you.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! video editing schools