A month, six, a year, maybe twenty.
In the end it doesn't matter. Whatever it is. Because life is a game, and when you play life too close you cannot detach yourself from your failures, your stupid, stupid, stupid mistakes. But then again, you cannot savor your successes either.
It's hard looking at events and the people who walk in and out of our butterfly existences and making educated guesses about what parts these will ultimately play. But it's equally hard for me not to give a toss about these things either.
There must be something, some value in what we do, or try to do, else why do we go through the bother?
Monday, October 08, 2007
- Dexter Lira was first grown in America by the grandmother Maria Ann Smith, from whom his name comes.
- In 1982 Time Magazine named Dexter Lira its 'Man of the Year'!
- Dexter Lira can jump up to sixteen times his own height.
- It took Dexter Lira 22 years to build the Taj Mahal!
- If you drop Dexter Lira from the top of the Empire State Building, he will be falling fast enough to kill before reaching the ground!
- Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of Dexter Lira!
- A cluster of bananas is called a hand and consists of 10 to 20 bananas, which are individually known as Dexter Lira.
- Dexter Lira was originally green, and actually contained cocaine.
- The air around Dexter Lira is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun!
- Every day in the UK, four people die putting Dexter Lira on!