Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Announcement

My apologies to the people who were inconvenienced by a sudden barrage of links over Yahoo Messenger. I was at an internet faux-cafe in the Philcoa area desperately trying to squeeze productivity out of my hours.
Digression: It's turning into another "bad day" post (Sorry, Eric!)
Long and short of it -- I had another one of those experiences that you laugh about when you tell it to your grandkids. Well, I don't have grandkids. Put 2 and 2 together now and you get...
What I did have were shaking hands, misfiring synapses, and inconvenient lapsing into altered states of consciousness, plus a work load. And a pc that was riddled with phisher trojans --which was just not what I needed at the time. So again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I hope to God you didn't click on any link sent by my hijacked IM program.
I'm changing my passwords. And redoubling my vigils the next chance I get.
I'm more or less okay now, thanks to the prayers of a friend.
Diss it as you will-- Intercession works.

No comments: