Sunday, April 27, 2008

10 More Things...

When you get tagged by the likes of Gerry Alanguilan, there ain't much you can do but respond in kind, and tag someone else.

*******************
The Rules

Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
Bloggers tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post the rules.
At the end of your blog you need to choose 10 people you`re going to tag and list their names.
Don't forget to comment on their site that they`re tagged.

******************

CONTENT ADVISORY: satire, self mockery, jaundiced humor
  1. I have an ego the size of Texas

  2. I have two dads, and their names are Morrissey and Robert Smith.

  3. I wish I had not been heavily influenced by Richard Bach in my youth. His writings are pure horse-sh!t, but for some reason I can't completely discount them.

  4. Jessica Zafra is one of two women from Albay whose opinion of me matters.

  5. If I don't talk or write or draw or paint I'll go insane. I'm one of those people whose brains are hard-wired to chase their own tails. Blogs are a safety valve for me.

  6. Really, I want so much to turn off my brain and be like everyone else. I've tried. I'm sorry, everyone. You're pretty much destined to do one of three things: abandon me, medicate me or burn me at the stake. People in general haven't proven me wrong on this yet.

  7. On principle, I dislike women. But I love Heart; my grandkid; my sisters, biological and metaphorical ...

  8. It doesn't matter where I am. Even when I'm sporting short hair and a goatee, people in the service industry almost invariably call me "Ma'am."

  9. I like to cook. people. I mean, for people.

  10. I'm taking a page from Dick Bach. What you read here is pure horse-sh!t. What you read here is also true.
Tagging my son, his brother. his friends jean and garet, icheb, my pal jason, my uncle, my motherly friend and coleague, and if Gordon Sumner and Matt and Tracy Thorn had multiply accounts I'd tag them too.

No comments: